RSS

Thursday, February 4, 2010

RESOLUTIONS...

The year begins with an astounding look on 3 Khas faces... At least, I think they are grateful for getting me as their Form Teacher. I THINK !!! It has been ages since I hold a class, 5 years ago.

Well... 3 Khas. It is a good class. They paid their YURAN TAMBAHAN within a month. They have completed their PMR registrations. They also generously paid PIBG funds. Thanks to all of you.

I have new obligation this year. GURU KECERIAAN. It's burdening but I have to accept that as a challenge. I believe the administrator trust me for this position.

January passed tremendously exiciting for me. I completed all task successfully. My resolutions this year... 3K students will obtain good results in PMR subsequent their triumph will make me happy for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment